1. LG OLED65C8P 65 Inch 4K
- LG OLEDs are top-notch when it comes to television market. It held 11.7% of market share in year 2018.
- The Tru Color Accuracy Pro technology gives better contrast, color, sharpness, and motion to make it more appealing to the eyes of viewer.
- The 4 HDMI / Wi-Fi compatibility gives you a smooth HD viewing through various sources.
- The built-in Google assistant is the best feature of this television as it takes direct command from you and makes sure viewing comfortable and easy.
- Furthermore, the TV has incredible sophisticated and modern look with sleek framing.
- The A9 intelligent processor delivers high-quality which will effectively with amazing brightness.
2. The Samsung 65Q9FN
- Samsung is the winner for all the QLED TVs. This TV has an Innovative design which will blend into your living room without looking out of place.
- The 65Q9FN is an all-rounder and has the most amazing features ever to give an impactful performance.
- Instead of using LED lighting technology, the Full Array Local Dimming (FALD) has been used to gain the optimum contrast. The FALD panel works with the Samsung quantum dot which display colourful pictures with amazing level of brightness.
- It is an ambient model so it consumes very little Electricity.
- HDR 10+ and Elite Max technology deliver maximum dynamic range experience.
- To make model more elegant, TV is connected to an external Port biotin cable which connect to all the cables required, so all wires integrate into a single box.
3. LG E8 OLED (OLED 65E8)
- This TV follows a minimalistic approach with 10 framing.
- It provides content to viewers in the most organized way possible. It also provides access to applications such as Netflix, Amazon, and YouTube with 4K HDR.
- It is also equipped with Google Assistant which can control and make your viewing experience very easy and comfortable.
- This OLED makes its own light which is in depth and detail with great highlights and contrast.
- It eliminates any low contrast images and delivers images with more natural and raw look.
- This 4K TV also creates beautiful 3D pictures.
- With built-in Dolby Atmos technology it produces very clean sounds and gives you a cinematic experience.
4. Sony A1E OLED
- Sony is one of the first companies to come up with OLED TVs. They follow a minimalistic approach which they called ‘one slate’. This idea dwells upon the fact that only picture is visible and nothing else.
- It looks like a single sheet of class with thin border and blends into the decor of your room.
- Sony is here taking an unconventional approach and there are no visible speaker in the series of television. With acoustic surface technology the speakers are located within the screen.
- It also comes with Dolby vision and HDR10 to make the viewing experience all more enchanting and amazing.
- The X1 extreme processor makes the images and colours look bright and spectacular.
- Slow motion shorts are smoothly displayed on the screen without any lag because of the extreme processor.
5. TCL 65S517 65 Inch 4K
- If you’re looking for a budget-friendly TV that won’t burn a hole in your pocket and still deliver the best to you, this TV is your friend.
- It comes with Dolby Vision Technology so that you can enjoy the splendid color, contrast, and brightness on the screen.
- The TV comes with up scaling technology which means you cannot watch your favourite HD content in near Ultra HD resolution.
- It is also equipped with 3 HDMI ports so you can connect all your favourite devices and experience the best.
- The TV also offers a dedicated gaming mode which provides you lag free gaming experience.
6. TCL 65R617 65
- This TCL TV is an upgrade from the one mentioned above. It is pocket-friendly yet one of the finest premiums TV of TCL ever.
- The most distinguished feature of this TV is the CCZ technology. CCZ stands for Contrast Control Zones with gives TV a combination of full array backlight with individual control to dimming of TV. To say it with simplicity, it provides spectacular black and white on the screen at the same time.
- The TV is designed in sleek looks with brushed metal. You can also have access to tons of major applications like Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, etc. also you can control your TV by using your voice, so it makes streaming easier.
7. Vizio P Series Quantum
- To be honest, Vizio is not an inexpensive brand. The company is increasing its quality for some time now and in today’s market it can be put in the same rank as Samsung, Sony, and LG.
- This TV comes with spectacular dimming backlight system. The framing of this TV is done with a Sleek metal which gives it a sophisticated and thin profile.
- It comes with 5 HDMI inputs, and along with that there are video connectors and HDMI jacks and no adaptor cables are needed.
8. Sony XBR65A8F
- A8F comes in a Sleek look with 4K resolution of HDR10. It supports Dolby vision for more cleaner and better pictures and visuals.
- It follows the traditional minimalistic approach of Sony with thin slate framing looks so you focus only on the screen and nothing else.
- With acoustic surface technology, the speakers are hidden inside the screen and produce the best audio ever.
- This TV includes Google home and Android compatibility and supports applications such as Netflix, Amazon, YouTube.
9. Sony XBR-65X900F
- Sony is the forerunner in television market, and this TV is one of the best Ultra HD Smart LED models of Sony.
- This TV offers four times the resolution of standard HD TV with 8 million pixels per image. This model includes high-quality of color, contrast, clarity and sound.
- One can also enjoy a wide 178-degree viewing angle that can cater to large list of viewers.
- The remote control includes dedicated buttons for Netflix and Google Play to make streaming easier and it also has invite microphone for your voice control.