Eying the peak summer, the South Korean multinational LG launched some 54 ACs. These are all different models that have 3-5 star rating according to the BEE—Bureau Energy Efficiency. All these AC’s come with a high cooling score that is five. Apart from instant cooling, the company has taken care that efficient energy conservation.
Despite the fact that there are different tonnage, the company takes care that the machine performs well in different range by altering the speed of the compressor. Taking care of costumers comfort, the company has taken these machine to another level by using a ‘Smart ThinQ technology’.
With this technology, a customer can monitor and control their machine from anywhere and everywhere using an app that they can easily install in their phone. Why only control, a customer will even get a notification to clean the filter. Through smart ThinQ, a customer manages to control different appliances.
During the launch the Managing Director of LG India, Kim-Ki-Wan said, “LG tries to offer the best of products keeping energy efficiency and health perspective in mind,” He also added that in the year 2017, the company shifted the complete line up of air-conditioners to inverter range.
- The dual inverter compressor of LG moves with different speed ensuring faster and effective cooling and noise reduction.
- The machine automatically adjusts the speed of the compressor and thus maintaining the required temperature and saving power.
- All the 54 new models have been given a cooling score of 5, considering the high performance.
- The company boasts that its machine can withstand all temperature and score five.
- It has a ‘Mosquito Away technology’ that protects against harmful mosquito and prevent diseases. These machines emit ultrasonic waves that reduces the power of the mosquito’s to sense CO2 given out by a human being.
- Price of the new LG range varies between Rs 31,990 to Rs 69,990.