With the advent of summer, the dilemma of buying the best air conditioner is expected. Though today the ACs come with an all-weather solution which makes them suitable for 10 months of the year leaving the 2 months of extreme winters. There are a number of brands in the market, most of them offering more or less similar features. Mitsubishi is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to air conditioners. The company has a good range of ACs to offer. They are energy efficient and come with air purification system and anti-allergy enzyme filter. Mitsubishi air conditioners are the quietest ones in the industry. For the convenience of buyers, here is the list of top 10 Mitsubishi air conditioners:
1. MITSUBISHI GR13VFT 1-TON INVERTER SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER
If you are looking for an air conditioner which is efficient and suits a small room then this is the best choice for you.
- This model has an energy efficiency of 5-stars which will save you from long electricity bills.
- With tropical invertor technology and quiet operation, this air conditioner is a popular choice.
- This one projects air current up to 6 metres which is suitable for small rooms.
- It also flaunts dual barrier coating and micro particle catching filter.
- Ranges between a price range of rupees 45,000 and 50,000.
2. MITSUBISHI GR18VFT 1.5-TON INVERTER SPLIT CONDITIONER
This model has even better air flow with up to 12 m of distance. Mitsubishi’s this AC is a good choice for middle rooms with a capacity of 1.5 ton.
- Like the last model, this one also comes with tropical inverter technology.
- It has a capacity of 1.5 ton and air current spreads up to 12 m which makes it suitable for middle sized rooms
- The energy efficiency is again good because this is a 5-star model.
- It comes with a standard micro-particle catching filter that effectively filter PM 2.5 (harmful particles that can cause lung cancer) from air.
- The split air conditioner is ranged between rupees 55,000 and 60,000.
3. MITSUBISHI MSY/MUY GN10VF 0.8-TON INVERTER AC
This air conditioner is a low capacity model with all the salient features like 5-star energy efficiency and 24-hour timer.
- This is one of the best ACs if you are looking for something that suits small rooms.
- This model has 0.8-ton capacity and 5-star energy efficiency which is a brilliant combination for basic sized rooms.
- The compressor motor brings the comfortable room temperature faster
- It lies in a price range of rupees 35,000 and 42,000.
4. MITSUBISHI MSY-GN22VF 1.9-TON INVERTER SPLIT AC
This model is high in demand because of it’s amazing features within low price range.
- With quiet operation and high capacity, this air conditioner is suitable for big rooms and halls.
- The 5-star rating and inverter technology ensures its energy efficiency.
- This model also has auto vertical vane, powerful cool system and wide and long air flow.
- Its other salient features are Dual Barrier Coating and Anti-corrosion Coating.
- The model is priced between rupees 57,000 and 65,000.
5. MITSUBISHI MSY-GN26VF 2.2-TON INVERTER SPLIT AC
With its quiet functions and high capacity, this is a very desirable model for halls and big rooms.
- This 5-star model with a capacity of 2.2 ton is the best choice for living rooms and big halls.
- The noise levels are at a minimum which makes it more optimum.
- This model is also equipped with auto-restart and memory backup which ensures sound sleep even during power cut.
- Its price ranges from rupees 70,000 to 76,000.
6. MITSUBISHI MSY-JP15VF 1.25-TON INVERTER SPLIT AC
For a healthy air, this model is perfect. With the microparticle filter, this model cleans the air and with its low capacity it becomes more suitable for smaller rooms
- The 3-star model is good for small-sized rooms.
- Like all other models, this one also has long air flow which spreads air to entire apace.
- This model also incorporates microparticle catching filter in it which eliminates PM 2.5 from air.
- Its pricing ranges from 40,000 to 45,000 rupees.
7. MITSUBISHI MSY-JP22VF 1.9-TON INVERTER SPLIT AC
This is one of the best options if you are looking for a high- capacity air conditioner in low price.
- The 3-star energy efficiency with inverter technology is a good save.
- Powerful cooling, long air flow and dual barrier coating makes for an impressive air conditioner.
- This model also comes with a copper condenser coil.
This AC is priced between 50,000 and 55,000 rupees.
8. MITSUBISHI MSZ-FH50VE 1.5-TON SPLIT AC
This model has all the important features and comes in a very feasible price which makes it more attractive.
- Features like ‘plasma quad filter’ (purifies air) and ‘3D I-see sensor’ (identifies people in the room and directs air towards them) have made this model a hot choice in the market.
- With a beautiful design, it also has received good ratings for energy efficiency.
- It also comes with wi-fi control upgrade.
- It will cost you between rupees 50,000 and 55,000.
9. MITSUBISHI MSZ-HP18VA 1.5-TON INVERTER SPLIT AC
This air conditioner will make for a perfect summer companion in a normal Indian household. It has all the features that will be best for a middle-sized room.
- Long air flow, anti-rust and pipe reuse ‘technology’ make this model one of its kind.
- This has a capacity of 1.5-ton and energy efficiency of 5 stars which makes it better for a middle-sized room.
- It is available in a price range of 60,000 to 65,000.
10. MITSUBISHI MS-GK24A 2-TON INVERTER SPLIT AC
This high capacity model with an energy rating of 5-star is best suitable for a big room or hall.
- The new refrigerant R410A is environment friendly component in this model.
- The Nano platinum filter frees air of bacteria and other germs.
- The price ranges from 58,000 to 65,000 rupees.