Summers in India last for almost 8 months and thus makes it one of the most important markets of air conditioners for companies. Panasonic is a renowned name in the world of electronics and offers wide range of Air conditioners to customers. The new additions like Nanoe Technology, inverter technology and aerowings in ACs have attracted consumers to it. The nanoe technology purifies the air by removing PM 2.5 from air which can cause lung cancer. The inverter technology saves electricity by auto changing temperature and mode. We bring you the top 10 air conditioners available in Panasonic that you can buy to beat the scorching heat.
Panasonic inverter split AC: CS/CU XS18VKYF (1.5-ton)
- This is a 5-star rating model with a capacity of 1.5 ton.
- It is best suitable for a middle-sized room.
- It is energy efficient and comes with all the new features like 4-way air swing and PM 2.5 filter.
- It will not only save you from long electricity bills but will also protect you from germs in air.
- Available between price range of rupees 48,000 to 52,000.
Panasonic inverter split AC: WS18UKYA (1.5-ton)
- This is a 1.5-ton inverter AC. It will work best in medium sized rooms.
- It has a long list of features like twin rotary, powerful mode, PM 2.5 filter, Ag clean filter and it also comes with a blue fin compressor.
- A 3-star model with 5-star user rating is not a bad choice for the summers.
- Price ranges between rupees 42,990 and 46,000,
Panasonic inverter split AC: TU18VKYW (1.5-ton)
- This again is a 1.5-ton air conditioner with energy efficiency of 5 star.
- It is one of the most popular buys and is best suitable for medium rooms.
- This split air conditioner also showcases air-purification filter for clean air.
- This model lies between rupees 42,999 and 47,000.
Panasonic inverter split AC: TS24SKY (2-ton)
- This model has a 5-star efficiency rating as well as 5-star user rating.
- It is a 2-ton model with amazing energy efficiency and latest features.
- This model is good for halls and big rooms.
- This model will cost you between Rupees 49,999- 55,000.
Panasonic inverter split AC: WS18UKY-R (1.5-ton)
- With eco-tough casing and powerful mode, this model has attracted a good number of audiences to itself.
- This 1.5-ton air conditioner is a 3-star variant in the series.
- Suits middle size rooms the best.
- It will cost a customer between rupees 46000 and 50,000.
Panasonic inverter split AC: WU24VKYF (2-ton)
- With 4-way air swing and powerful mode among other specifications, this is a favourite buy of customers.
- it is a 2-ton model with 3-star efficiency rating.
- If you are looking for an air conditioner in your dining hall then this is the best choice.
- It comes in a range of rupees 55,000 and 60,000.
Panasonic inverter split AC: RS12UKY (1-ton)
- This split inverter air conditioner is of 1-ton capacity and has 3-star energy efficiency.
- This model is best for small size rooms.
- Despite its small size, it flaunts all the best features like air purifier, powerful mode, blue-fin condenser.
- This model is best bought between a price of 33,000 and 40,000
Panasonic inverter split AC: RS24UKY( 2-ton)
- Already sold out on a number of platforms, this model is high in demand.
- A 2-ton 3-star rating air conditioner at a price of approximate 50,000 rupees is a good deal.
- This model too has all the latest features and is good for a medium size room.
Panasonic inverter split AC: LU18UKYRN (1.5-ton)
- This inverter split AC weighs 1.5 ton and holds 3-star energy efficiency rating.
- This is good option for middle-sized rooms.
- The security of Panasonic with great features is a good combination at such cheap price.
It is a good buy between a price of 32,000 and 38,000 rupees.
Panasonic inverter split AC: LU18UKYMN (1.5-ton)
- With a capacity of 1.5-ton, this is one of the most bought ACs.
- With the energy rating of 3-stars, it is suitable for small and middle-size rooms.
- This model comes with a unique temperature indicator feature with others like air purification mode and powerful mode.
It is one of the cheapest models priced between 38,000 and 40,000 rupees.
We hope this article has been helpful in selecting your dream air conditioner. We welcome doubts so please bring your queries to us in comment section and we will be more than happy to solve them.