Daikin is living up to its vision of being India’s most preferred air conditioner company. Customers have placed their confidence in the brand. It has been successful in offering premium, energy-efficient air conditioner solutions to Indian customers since decades. The company also gives 5 years warranty on the compressor of all its split air conditioners. Quiet operations and long airflow make it an irresistible choice. Here is the list of top 10 Daikin air conditioners that will help ease the selection for customers.
Daikin split inverter AC: FTKF50TV16U (1.5-ton)
Its capacity of 1.5 tons make it apt for a middle-sized room. The 5-star energy rating also saves the electricity.
- The econo mode limits the maximum power consumption. This comes in handy when a number of electrical appliances are used on one circuit.
- The quiet operation feature reduces the noise to a good level and ensures sound sleep.
- This model also has 3D airflow which sends air to all parts of the room, even corners.
- The copper condenser coil requires low maintenance and gives better cooling.
Priced between 49,000 and 56,000 rupees. (source: amazon India)
Daikin split hot and cold inverter AC: FTXF60TV16 (1.8-ton)
This model has good enough capacity which will suffice a big room. The copper split AC has a beautiful design which will look beautiful in your house.
- The new technology of titanium apatite deodorising air purifying filter absorbs the bacteria and then decomposes it.
- With 5-star energy saving ratings, it also has an intelligent eye. This eye comes with infrared sensor that adjusts the temperature by 2 degrees by sensing human movements.
- The self-diagnosis feature shows the error on the remote screen which enables customer to identify the error and contact the Daikin support.
- Like the previous model, it also has quiet operation and econo mode.
- Priced between 75.000 and 80,000.
Daikin split inverter AC: JTKJ50TV16U (1.5-ton)
This model gives an unimaginable experience to the users. It has perfect tonnage for a middle-sized room and not to forget the 5-star energy efficiency.
The streamer discharge frees the room of smell and viruses giving a clear air.
- The power chill feature cools down the room extremely fast and lowers the room temperature.
- Intelligent eye and quiet operation like previous models also enhance the experience.
- Priced between 56,000 and 60,000 rupees.
Daikin split inverter AC: FTKG50TV16U (1.5-ton)
This is a fine choice for a medium-sized room. It weighs 1.5-ton and has an energy-saving rating of 5 stars.
- The coanda airflow technology spreads air to entire room and not at just one place.
- The operation is extremely quiet which ensures sound sleep.
- Econo mode further brings energy efficiency.
- Priced between 43,000 and 47,000 rupees.
Daikin split inverter AC: FTKP50TV16U (1.5-ton)
This model not only has a beautiful design but also is a good energy saver. With 4-star ratings and a capacity of 1.5 tons, it will be a good choice for medium-sized rooms.
- This model comes with PM 2.5 filter that is beneficial in removing harmful particles from the air inside the rooms.
- The 3-D airflow makes sure that the corners of the room also receive adequate amount of air.
- Power chill operation lowers the room temperature within few minutes of turning the air conditioner on.
- Coanda airflow and quiet operations are other features that make this model better.
- Priced between 40,000 and 45,000 rupees.
Daikin split inverter AC: FTKL60TV16US (1.8-ton)
This is a very durable model with anti-corrosion technology. It weighs 1.8 ton that makes it suitable for halls and big rooms.
- The anti-corrosion treatment gives resistance to acid rain and salt erosion. It will be useful in withstanding highly corrosive environment.
- PM 2.5 filter gives an add-on security against harmful particles.
- Econo mode and 3-star energy saving rating are a good combination and will help save electricity.
- Priced between 53,000 and 58,000 rupees.
Daikin split inverter AC: FTHT50TV16U (1.5-ton)
This model is high in demand because of its affordability and amazing features. It will be most suitable for a middle-sized room because of its capacity of 1.5 tons and 3-star energy rating.
- This model is an all-weather solution air conditioner. It works efficiently in all the seasons.
- Similar to previous models, it also has econo mode and indoor quiet operation.
- It also comes with PM 2.5 filter for cleaner air.
- Priced between 45,000 and 50,000 rupees.
Daikin split inverter AC: DTKL60TV16U (1.5-tons)
This model comes with a few smart features which makes it popular. The weight and energy efficiency rating of 3-star are suitable for a medium-sized room.
- The good sleep off timer feature regulates the temperature according the room and lowers it down every 2 hours.
- Self-diagnosis makes it a notch smarter because it can show its error on screen.
- Econo mode, power chill mode, and quiet operation are amongst other important features.
- Priced between 53,000 and 56,000 rupees.
Daikin split inverter AC: ATKL35TV16X (1-ton)
It has a low capacity but high optimized features which makes for a good combination for a small room. The 3-star energy rating is also a good save from electricity bills.
- Econo mode and power chill mode lowers down the temperature fast as well as doesn’t consume a lot of electricity.
- Coanda air flow evenly cools down the room by sending air to all corners of the room.
- Quiet operation and self-diagnosis are other important features.
- Priced between 38,000 and 44,000 rupees.
Daikin split inverter AC: CTKL35TV16X (1-ton)
This model uses environment friendly coolants which is a very irresistible choice. The capacity of 1-ton and 3-star energy efficiency is perfect for a small room.
- This air conditioner also has good sleep off timer for undisturbed sleep at night.
- 3D airflow spreads the cool air evenly in the room.
- Power chill mode, econo mode and quiet operation are amongst its other qualities.
- Priced between 40,000 and 43,000 rupees.