Top 10 Best O General Air Conditioners
The hot season definitely needs a companion which we call air conditioner. Every household has ACs installed in them whether it be window or split. O General is a trusted name in the field of air conditioners. It is renowned for powerful cooling functions and its durability. The company is bringing innovative features like human sensor, economy mode and powerful mode. Here is a list of top 10 O General air conditioners to help you in easy buying.
O General inverter split AC: ASGG12CGTA (1.0-Ton)
This model with its low capacity is best suitable for small rooms. With 5-star energy efficiency ratings, it will also not cost you much electricity.
- It has a hyper tropical DC twin rotary compressor which has achieved higher energy efficiency as compared to other similar compressors.
- This air conditioner can be regulated in unstable power conditions as well.
- It also comes with human sensor which adjusts itself with the number of people present in the room.
- Price range: 50,000-53,000 rupees.
O General inverter split AC: ASGG18CLCA (1.5-Ton)
This model is a perfect choice if you are looking for something which will go in a middle-sized room. It has a good capacity of 1.5-ton and 4-star energy efficiency rating.
15 m long air flow
- One of its salient features is the long air glow up to 15 m which will cool all parts of the room.
- Like the previous model, it also comes with hyper tropical DC twin rotary compressor.
- Powerful mode, self-diagnosis and economy mode add to its energy efficiency qualities.
- Priced between 64,000 and 68,000 rupees.
O General inverter split AC: ASGG14CGTA (1.2-Ton)
With slightly higher capacity than the first model, it will be a good choice for small and medium-sized rooms.
- This 5-star model has tropical DC inverter which makes it more energy efficient.
- The V Pam feature regulates magnetic flux and increases the maximum speed and efficiency of compressor.
- Economy mode, human sensor and self-diagnosis are other important specifications in this model.
- Price ranges between 53,000 and 56,000 rupees.
O General inverter split AC: ASGG24CLCA (2.0-Ton)
This air conditioner has a brilliant capacity of 2 tons which makes it the best choice for halls and big rooms.
- It has coanda airflow technology which spreads air up to 15 m in the room.
- The energy efficiency ratings are 3-star but the tropical DC compressor evens it.
- It can also be operated under unstable power supply.
- Economy mode, powerful mode and V Pam are also present in this model.
- Price ranges between 76,000 and 80,000 rupees.
O General inverter hot and cold split AC: ASGG24LFCD (2.0-Ton)
This model not only has good capacity but also amazing energy efficiency with 4-stars. This is the best choice if you are looking something for living room or a hall.
- It comes with an eco-friendly compressor- R410a which is really beneficial for the environment.
- This model has I-Pam feature which makes the effective use of the power supply provided to it.
- The V-Pam feature further helps in attaining higher efficiency.
- The air flow is vertical and horizontal simultaneously which gives better cooling in all parts of room.
- The blue fin condenser ensures resistance from rust for long time.
- Priced between 92,000 and 95,000 rupees.
O General inverter split AC: ASGG18CLCA (1.5-Ton)
This model has almost similar features to the other models mentioned in the beginning. This has 4-star energy efficiency and 1.5 tonnage which is a perfect combination for middle-sized rooms.
- The compressor is again hyper tropical DC twin rotary compressor.
- It is high energy saving with all the features like human sensor and economy mode.
- The heat exchange capacity also has been improved with hybrid-heat exchange.
- The long outreach spreads air till the very end of the room.
- Priced between 65,000 and 70,000 rupees.
O General inverter hot and cold split AC: ASGG18LFCD (1.5 Ton)
This is another model in the hot and cold inverter AC series. It has some brilliant features and 5-star energy efficiency. It weighs 1.5 ton which makes it suitable for middle-sized rooms.
- The I-Pam and V-Pam makes the best use of power and voltage given to the air conditioner and helps in saving electricity with good performance.
- The DC motor in this model decreases the electricity loss and high speed of motor fan is possible because of this.
- The vertical and horizontal air flow maintains the balance of air in the room.
- Priced between 77,000 and 81,000 rupees.
O General inverter split AC: ASGG14CLCA (1.2-Ton)
This is a good choice for small rooms as it has enough tonnage and good energy efficiency of 4 stars.
- This model also can be easily operated in unstable power supply.
- With economy mode and hyper tropical DC twin rotary compressor, you don’t have to worry about electricity bills as well.
- The coanda airflow technology spreads the air to all parts of the room.
- Priced between 50,000 and 55,000 rupees.
O General inverter split AC: ASGG12JLCA (1.0 Ton)
This model is similar to other models in the same series. Due to its low capacity it will work best in small-sized rooms.
- The model showcases a 4-star energy efficiency rating which is really good.
- Long airflow up to 15 m ensures cooling of all parts of the room.
- It has other features like I-Pam control and double swing.
- Priced between 45,000 and 50,000 rupees.
O General inverter split AC: ASGG30LFCE (2.5 Ton)
This is the right model for you if you are looking for an air conditioner that will suit a big hall. Its capacity is 2.5 tons which is extremely high.
- This model has an eco-friendly compressor which is good for environment.
- It has a 4-star energy efficiency rating.
- I-Pam control and V-Pam control are other aspects of the energy saving qualities.
- Heat exchange performance has been highly improved.
- Ion deodorization filter and coanda airflow technology also help cool the room faster and better.
- Priced between 1,22.000 and 1,25,000 rupees.